A New Look

 Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

I wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog template; as such, it looks a bit different. I thought I would write a post to help everyone navigate the new layout. Here is a photo of the new look:



Blog posts will be presented in order, the most recent being on the top of the page. Click “Read More” to read the entire blog entry. Older posts can be found by scrolling down the page. 

The one major change to the blog: there is no more sidebar on the right. The old sidebar would expand to display more information when hovering a mouse on that part of the page.

There is a new sidebar that appears on the left side of the screen, when viewing the page on a computer monitor 19 inches and larger. However, on a smaller screen, such as a phone or tablet, the sidebar information can be found under the hamburger menu. There you can read my bio, translate the blog into more than sixty languages, and see the number of visits to the page. There is also a button to subscribe to the blog at the top of the page, to have posts sent directly to your inbox!



“Why the change Esperanza? It was fine the way it was!”

On one hand, I agree. However, over the years, many people have transitioned to reading this blog on their phone, tablet or other mobile device. As such, the menu needs to be accessible to all.

Readers won’t see a huge change to the blog, except for the first page. Three blog posts are shown on the main page. To read older posts, click “More Posts” at the bottom of the page.





Thank you for reading, and for navigating this new space with me.


Talk to you soon,
                  -E



Comments