Q and A

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I thought I would share something completely different today, something I never thought of doing before now.


One of the marvelous things about being a writer is that you are able to receive comments and questions from your readers. I have assembled some reviews and comments from some of my readers on my website for my publishing business, La Luna Press. You can read the reviews and comments here:

I love receiving and hearing comments from my readers. It touches me in a way I did not think was possible. I love hearing about what specific poem touched them and why, how they could relate to it, what they learned after reading it.

Yesterday evening, while speaking with a friend, I shared a comment I had received from a reader. My friend then wondered if my readers had any questions for me. I had not thought of that, that someone might have a question for me about something I wrote. I love the idea! I cannot believe I had not thought of it before!

So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, for the first time ever, I am now starting a Question and Answer session on this blog. If you have a question you have always wanted to ask me, now is your chance.

You can ask me about being a writer, being a publisher, working as a translator, working with other artists around the world, blogging, social media, website design, owning a business, etc.

You can also ask me questions about my life, what got me writing, what inspired a particular poem, what my beliefs are on a particular topic, what advice I might have for writers, what I can share about what I have learned as a writer, etc.

You can ask what advice I can share with women, what I have learned as I have found my voice, my power as a woman, anything! No question is off the table.

If you have a question you would like to ask me, please e-mail me at my personal e-mail address:


I know that this blog is written in English, and that you have the ability to translate this page into your language. Do not be afraid to ask me a question if you do not speak English. Please send me your question in your language. I will do everything I can to translate your question and answer it.

The success of this Q and A session depends on you! Please do not hesitate to ask me anything. I will answer any question.

The e-mail is open. All questions received will be answered and shared here on this blog in the next few days. 

If there are no questions, there will be no answers. ;)

Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!




Comments