My Second Book

Hello everyone, I have some exciting news to share.  My second book, "Soy Esperanza," is now available on Amazon. 


Here is a link to purchase the book, in paperback and Kindle formats:


This book is the Spanish language version of my first book, “I am Hope”, which I published in April of 2015.




The official launch date for "Soy Esperanza" will be on Friday, March 11, 2016. I am hosting an online party on Facebook that night at 6pm, Eastern Standard Time. If you are a member of Facebook, please join in the fun. If are not yet a member of Facebook, it is the perfect time to join!

The book launch party will be an online party, a virtual event, in Facebook. Guests to the online party will have the opportunity to win a PDF copy of the book, which can be viewed on any computer, tablet or mobile device. To join the online event, click here and select "Going":


As with my first book, this has been a complete labor of love. I have worked painstakingly on this book to make sure everything is as it should be.

Why did I begin to write? That is a long story. I feel that, looking back on my life, I have always been a writer; however, 
I never actually knew it. My life as a writer began six years ago. I have not stopped since. This book is first collection of poetry, a time capsule of that time of my life.

For my Spanish speaking readers, the wait is over. Many of the poems in the book were shared privately, not with the public. The book has the poems as I wrote them six years ago, as I began to learn Spanish. It is a pleasure to now publish them in Spanish. For updates on the book, click here:

For more information on the books above and future publications, here is the link to the Facebook page for my publishing business, La Luna Press:

I leave you now with the book trailer I made for "Soy Esperanza." I thank you for all the love and support that brought me to this moment. I would not be where I am today without you. Thank you for reading my words of hope, my letters to the moon. 

I am hope. Come see what I have to say.










Comments