The Book I Was Born to Write

The Book I Was Born to Write
A letter to the moon

Hello Luna,

How are you? I had to write you and let you know that my new book, “Symphonies”, is out now on Amazon! It’s available in paperback and Kindle editions.



I also made a book trailer to promote the release of the book:

This is my fourth book overall, the third I have published in English. When I told a friend about the book, she commented: “This is the book you were born to write.” That was an amazing feeling, to hear those words. Perhaps she’s right. Maybe this is the book I was born to write. What an inspiring, all encompassing feeling that is.

I am so pleased and excited to share this with you Luna. Each book I publish takes months to get it absolutely right. It truly is a labor of love. I’ve worked so hard on this book Luna. I hope you love it.

Take care Luna. Talk to you soon,
-E

Comments