What's Going On?

Hi there Luna, 

How are you? How are things? What's going on? I hope you are well. How is Sally? Please give her my love.

Things have been incredibly busy for me of late. I’ve been working on my latest book. The original title was “Ultraviolet.” However, the book chose another title: “Moons of the Year.” This book contains the writing from the year 2017. That’s the year that I wrote the special series about you: your full moons, their names and meanings. I’m so excited for this release! I’ll have it out in the coming months.

I’ve also written a piece that is of great importance to me. It’s a work in progress; I’ve been working on it since April. It’s gone through several revisions and has existed in as many iterations. As I’ve worked on it, it’s been at once a tedious, daunting, and tremendous task. But, I’m inching closer towards completion.

When I write something new, especially a detailed and involved piece, when I organize my thoughts and it finally comes together, I refer to it as the stars coming into alignment. I’ve worked so long on the piece that the stars are finally coming into alignment. I’ll send you the finished project as soon as I’m done with it.

I’ve also come to a resolution with the problems and concerns pertaining to my personal safety. It has resolved itself, and I am safe and well in my home again. I need to write you about that too. My to do list is building!

In all honesty, with everything I’ve experienced this year, the good, the bad, and the ugly, my book has been the focus of my energies of late. It’s a special edition release. I cannot wait to share it with you!

Well I’d best get going Luna. I’ll be in touch soon, God willing.

Take care Luna. Peace,
                        -E




Comments