Dreams Do Come True

Hello everyone, I thought I would take a moment and let you know what is going on in my world.

I am still without a computer. I am shopping for a new one. There is a lot to learn about computers in the years since I last bought one. I want to purchase one that I can grow into, one that will help me in my publishing business, one that will last for years to come.

Because I am without a computer, I am only able to write on this blog from a computer at my workplace, on my break time. Also, because I am without a computer, the publication of my books has been delayed.

When I decided to publish books of my poetry myself and start my own publishing company, I originally planned to publish all of my books at once. However, due to this delay, I have decided to publish the books as they are ready.

My first collection of poetry, “I am Hope”, is almost ready. I anticipate a January release of this book, in book and electronic book format. The Spanish version of this first collection of poetry will be the next one to be published.

The second collection of my poetry, “The Bigger Picture”, will be the next volume published, in English and then Spanish.

Because I have continued to write on this blog, I have material for another collection of poetry. I plan to create my third collection of poetry, “Symphonies.”


I used to believe that dreams did not come true. I have seen it happen. Dreams do come true. When my books are finally published, it will be a dream come true for me. I cannot wait for that day.

Life does not always go the way we planned. Sometimes we encounter bumps and turns in the road, and our dreams and goals do not turn out the way we planned. However, maybe that means that our dreams will be bigger, better, and more fulfilling than we ever could have fathomed or imagined.

Thank you for accompanying me on my journey. Thank you for helping make my dream come true.

© Esperanza Habla All Rights Reserved
 
"Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had."
 

Comments