Coming Soon in 2016

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my next book venture with you. 

When I began my writing career five years ago, I wrote and shared my poetry on my first blog, Words of Hope, in English and Spanish. This year I published my first collection of poetry called “I am Hope” in English. Next year I will publish the same collection of poetry in Spanish. 

 “I am Hope”, the first poetic collection by Esperanza Habla
Spanish edition, La Luna Press, L.L.C


The book will be available in paperback and Kindle formats in 2016.

For more information and updates regarding this publication, please join me on Facebook:


Thank you all. Have a wonderful day.

-E


Comments

  1. Au cœur des livres ou au cœur des hommes, la beauté s’installe pour des liens de joie.
    PK

    Bonne écriture 2016 ! Espéranza

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment