One Thousand Ninety-Five (1095)

One Thousand Ninety-Five (1095)
A Letter to You

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I am sorry for my recent absence from this blog. I have had many problems with my computer. Three weeks later, to make a long story much shorter, my old computer is working again. I did not have to buy a new one as I feared. 

I apologize for my being away so long. Now that my computer is working again, I will be able to post things here with greater frequency in the future.

In my absence, I have been thinking of things to write about, the first of which I thought I would share today. It was three years ago today that I began this blog. Three years. I wondered, "How many days would that be?" The answer: 
One Thousand Ninety-Five days. (1095)

So much has happened in those days. I began this blog as a writer and poet; I then became a publisher and author. I have shared my hopes, my dreams, aspirations, vulnerabilities. I have shared my world with you, my thoughts, my views, my beliefs, my ethics, my hopes, my heart.

As I began to write this, I went to my blog and looked at the number of visits since the blog was launched three years ago. The number- Forty One Thousand Ninety-Five. (41095) Again, the numbers 1095 appear. It was meant to be.


I began this blog three years ago with a word of welcome….

Welcome to my new blog of poetry-Letters to the Moon. I call myself 
"the Poet of the Moon", and the moon has a large presence in my life. 
So what better title for a blog.

I am still going to write poetry, and all of it will now be here on this blog. 
I decided to start a new blog so that readers in other countries,
 other parts of the world could translate my work into their language. 
There are over 60 languages to choose from.

Welcome. Please, stay a while. Relax. Breathe. Read my letters to the moon. Enjoy.

I echo those thoughts today. Please, stay a while. Relax. Breathe. Read my letters to the moon. Enjoy.

Thank you for being here the last three years. Thank you for reading my letters to the moon. Thank you for buying my book. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for reading my words, listening with your ears, your minds and your hearts. I look forward to the days to come.

Yours in friendship,

                   -Esperanza Habla

Comments