Finally

Finally

I’ve wanted to do something for months-have my own website. I debated whether or not to buy a domain name. I wasn’t sure who to buy one from, how much it would cost, if I would need web hosting, and many other factors. I knew I wanted to build a website, but I didn’t know how. It was like I had an architect’s blueprints in front of me, and all I had to work with was a brick.

Over the past few months I’ve been researching how to build a website and how to buy a domain name. I bought a domain name back in November. I then built a website to work with the domain name. Weeks went by without success. I am a tech savvy person, but this was above my skill set. I sought out help from friends here in the US and from a friend in France. Nothing worked.

I then decided to try something else. And believe it or not, it worked!!!!!!! : ) I am now the proud owner of my very own website. It contains the link to this blog, my older poetry blog, “The Words of Hope”, as well as links to my Facebook profile, Pinterest boards and more.

Please come and visit my new website. Everyone is welcome.

www.esperanzahabla.com

© Esperanza Habla All Rights Reserved


Comments