Generosity

What do you think of when you hear the word “generosity”? Generosity is defined as “the act of giving without expecting anything in return.” Generosity is a sister to kindness, thoughtfulness, benevolence, consideration.

Generosity is an attribute that is seldom found these days. We all have the potential to be generous. I know within my heart that, when I am generous with someone, that generosity will return to me.

In my short career as a writer, I have been blessed to meet many types of artists from around the world. Their generosity has been overwhelming. These artist friends have also been instrumental in helping me research my book. I have queried my artist friends many times; every time I asked, I received an answer within minutes. I am thankful to each and every one of them. I would not be where I am today without their help and generosity.

I feel that as artists, we should be generous with one another. As people, we should be generous with one another.

As many people have been generous to me, it is now my turn to be helpful to others. I will shortly begin a new project on this blog; I will be featuring people that have begun new creative endeavors. Right now I have two people slated to appear. Both individuals are artists, successful in their careers.
 
These artists will be appearing in the coming days. Watch this space.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgRkczaUdj3uvH0WtaMjz3H_hbxN0qHogRkYMM6prMmVhA8UePXUMNryRsUnC7HYFWbJd8WHO-2b-0WD4WMlMi5HVlHSkf1xcKjBZVWU474w_PXEEgi_y0t3S-EDhOCDX1iYy4Xz7ZE7Fk/s320/01WatchThisSpace.png
 

Comments