Thankful

Dear friends, I want to share a milestone with you. 

One year ago this month I launched this blog.

I began my first blog, Words of Hope, three years ago. I decided to change to a new blog, to take advantage of a new blog format, and the translation feature now available. It is important to me that people are able to read my writing in their own language.

To be honest, at first I was hesitant about moving to a new blog. I wondered if my readers would follow me. I worried about switching to a new page; yet, at the same time, I was excited about the new translation feature. I hoped that the change would make my work accessible to more readers.

To my delight, my hopes came true. In the past year, I have had over 14,800 visits to this blog, from readers in almost forty countries. On my first blog, I averaged about 100 visits a month. On this blog, I have averaged more than ten times that amount every month.

Here we are, one year later.  So much has happened, so much has changed, and so much has stayed the same. I will write about the lessons I have learned from this year at another time. Yet I could not let this milestone go by without acknowledging it.


I have a grateful heart. I am truly thankful. I want to thank my friends and family, my online friends. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Your presence here means the world to me. Thank you for reading my words. Thank you for your support. Thank you for reading my letters to the moon. 

© Esperanza Habla All Rights Reserved

Comments